With an active role in Social Responsibility, the ACA Group pushes forward a number of initiatives that look to integrate ethical, social and environmental considerations in the interactions with its stakeholders, aiming the sustainable development of society. Taking care of its cultural and environmental resources for future generations; respecting diversity and contributing to the reduction of social inequalities/
Our policies, founded on a strict Code of Ethics, reflect our socially responsible attitude.
We turn this internal social responsibility into reality through various practices:
- Human Resources management strategically oriented to the development of Human Capital;
- Maternity support;
- Continuous efforts for the promotion of employees awareness;
- Training and development;
- Active practices of bottom-up and top-down communication;
- Support to expats;
- Health and wellness promotion actions for employees;
- Social Action Projects;
- Integration of disadvantaged social groups;
- Environmental awareness and education;
- Identification and prevention plan for psychosocial risks;
- Get-together moments with all partners and employees.
Externally we also count with numerous practices of social responsility:
- Blood donation;
- Charity donation;
- Distribution of Christmas baskets;
- Cultural and sports events sponsorship;
- Protocol with Cerci (“Cooperativa de Educação e Reabilitação de Cidadãos com Incapacidades”) – Cooperative for the Education and Rehabilitation of Citizens with Disabilities);
- Integration of less-favored social groups;
- Environmental preservation policies.